Progressing artist Stefan Lesueur works with a variety of media to create art that reflects his interest in time, space and structure. Focusing on cityscapes, he generates dynamic images that offer meditations on the fleeting nature of time and space, as well as permanence and memory.
Stefan grew up in Salt Lake City, UT and Santa Monica, CA. He has completed several art internships, including a recent graphic design internship at the Utah Museum of Fine Arts. Stefan is currently studying art and french at the University of Oregon.
- Oct. 2012 Rack City, Laverne Krause Gallery, Eugene, OR
- Sept. 2012-Present Each Memory Recalled Must Do Some Violence to Its Origins, Undisclosed Location in Utah
- Jun. 2012-Present Graphic Design Intern, Radiate Media, Salt Lake City, UT
- Jan. 2012-Present Graphic Design Intern, Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art, Eugene, OR
- Jun.-Sept. 2011 Graphic Design Intern, Utah Museum of Fine Arts, Salt Lake City, UT
- Jun.-Sept. 2011 Graphic Design Intern, Radiate Media (formerly Matchbin, Inc.), Salt Lake City, UT
- Jun.-Aug. 2010 Gallery Assistant, Salt Lake Art Center, Salt Lake City, UT
- Jan. 2010 Web Assistant for ArtLinked, Salt Lake City, UT
- Summer 2008 & 2009 Intern, Tanner Frames, Salt Lake City, UT
- Mar.-Sept. 2009 Intern, Kayo Gallery, Salt Lake City, UT
- Aug. 2008 & 2009 Studio Assistant for John Bell (Professional Artist), Salt Lake City, UT